COLLECTIVE - share your stories!

tahlia

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi!

I've been thinking of a way to put my old YouTube channel with 11k subscribers to use for awhile, in a way that would be relevant to where I am in life right now.

Today, I think I found the answer. Have you seen those 'Asking Strangers Questions' videos? What about the '100 People Tell Us...' series on Cut? Well, I thought I'd start a similar series, but digitally.

The idea is that people will send in a short video of them discussing the prompt, which I will then edit into a compilation style video and upload for the world to see. There is an option to have your social medias displayed in the video - meaning it could be a good opportunity to advertise your YouTube channel to a wider audience. Sending in a video is simple - just upload your short video to YouTube as an unlisted video, then fill out the appropriate form on the website, and you're done.

I've whipped up a very basic website here: https://tahliamalinn.wixsite.com/my-site just to gauge interest & see how many people would submit a video.

The current prompts are:

• What is your funniest dating app story?
  • How much money do you have saved?
  • What's your favourite quote?
  • What's the last song you listened to?
I would really appreciate your input and I'm very interested in hearing from you!

Thanks for your time :)

Last edited: