Other Collaboration between music composer & content creators with original footage

LiborioConti

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Musician
Hello everyone,

I am a creative commons music composer and I am looking to collaborate with multiple content creators who use original footage in their videos. I do livestreams while composing new music which later I upload as a regular video, for anyone to use free of charge. The idea is to compose music to screen, to be inspired by the video; I think it would add some value to my livestreams. In exchange, you will have music tailored to your video, which does not trigger any copyright claims and you can use for free and of course, I will mention you and your channel within my livestream / possibly also the regular video I upload with the final music track.

Requirements:
- no voice, sound effects, someone who speaks within the video, etc. Your video can be about a place, aerial shots would be nice, about anything that would be nice to look at within the context of my livestreams.
- You must have all of the rights to the footage, I provide creative commons / copyright free music, I do not want to risk a potential copyright claim because of the footage used.

If you are interested, please contact me - please mention your YouTube channel and I will give you my email so you can send me your video to look at.