Vlog Collab with an Irish girl? :')

Heya my name is Ciara! My YouTube is Cipcorn :)

I was wondering if anybody in Ireland would like to collab or meet up? Or if anyone would want to make a sketch or vlog where we send each other the media if you're in a different country?:D

I'm up for any crazy idea you have!

:3

I would be well up for it. I'm not in Ireland though honey. Also I have like 11 subscribers...

We could still chat sure and work something out maybe :') I only have 15 so you're grand haha[DOUBLEPOST=1376698836,1376698805][/DOUBLEPOST]
I mostly do rants, so if you can think of anything you really want to rant about that I feel passionately about too, we could do a collaborative rant? :)

Yeah I would definitely be up for that!:D

It would be cool to do a collab, just message me with ideas, I shall think of some and we can work something out :D btw I made some suggestions on how to survive the zombie apocalypse, I'm Thedailyishrant btw :)

I wish, though I am neither in Ireland or making Vlogs. Wish I could do both, Vlogging is fun, and Ireland has a ton of places to see, I heard.

That is perfect then! I do feel good and inspirational videos once a week. So we could do a collab about something personal?

It would be cool to do a collab, just message me with ideas, I shall think of some and we can work something out :D btw I made some suggestions on how to survive the zombie apocalypse, I'm Thedailyishrant btw :)

Will do! :D Oh that's you?:D I'll reply now :')[DOUBLEPOST=1376747315,1376747286][/DOUBLEPOST]
That is perfect then! I do feel good and inspirational videos once a week. So we could do a collab about something personal?

Yeah that's perfect :) I'll mail you on here :)

Back