Comedy Collab?? (guarenteed views)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TripleThreat

As we have just now started and have a few videos under our belt we have gained alot of attention from people and our channel has been doing kinda good. For a small channel that is... We want to continue growing and we feel that way could be collabing and getting a different audience and we could also help you out in the process. I think we could come up with a great video idea getting us alot more popularity as a channel!

What kind of collab?? You write guarenteed views?? will you feature one of my videos on your channel or what are you thinking? And should I do a shout out or something in return?? I have a small channel (1900+ subscribers) with short animated videos. Feel free to check it out and see if there is potential for collaboration:)

awesome vids, would love to collab, i am a loner by myself no body close to me/ friends wants to make vids, sure lets collab! i make short sketch comedy videos, i can edit something together to add in one of your vids, i have a series on my channel called you might be a blank if,if interested at all hit me up, im 28 , i try to do one sketch comedy and one gameplay vid a week, i am currently doing a murder mystery month series of vids, for october check them out if interested, i am down for what ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back