Vlog Collab Channel!

Tom Stevenson

Who knows what I do!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian
A Collab Channel for Vloggers is looking for one more member!
We are looking for a decent subscriber rate, quality content and a good to go attitude.

Each Vlogger will be uploading 1 video a week based on a given theme or video concept, such as a YouTube tag or Challenge. the aim is to grow our audiences and keep us motivated and get out regular content to advertise our separate channels. Its also a good opportunity to make some YouTube friends!

If you are interested or would like to hear more, comment bellow, contact me on youtube or Skype me at notttom and I'll we'll talk!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Tom

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
We are looking for a decent subscriber rate, quality content and a good to go attitude.

Each Vlogger will be uploading 1 video a week based on a given theme or video concept, such as a YouTube tag or Challenge. the aim is to grow our audiences and keep us motivated and get out regular content to advertise our separate channels. Its also a good opportunity to make some YouTube friends!

If you are interested or would like to hear more, comment bellow, contact me on youtube or Skype me at notttom and I'll we'll talk!

Tom
I'm up for this! At 101 subs with 1,228 views. I've been told my content's good, and I love me some vlogging!

Tom Ruddock

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger

Tom

This sounds good, i am up for this. I have started my holidays from uni so i have some free time.

if you're still looking for someone.