Choosing a channel name

KaiRothwell

Reaction score
Hi. I'm starting a YouTube channel in the genre of Disney Parks and Experiences (and before anyone says that I need to do something different, I do have a basis that will make my channel unique but I won't share it here in case anyone steals it lol). However, when I get later up the line I am planning on starting a second personal channel for things like weekly vlogs and other videos that don't necessarily fit in the genre of Disney. I was planning on using my name (Kai Rothwell) as the main channel's name, but then I wouldn't have anything to call the second channel. I don't know if I should choose a different name for the main channel and save my own name for the second channel, or if there are any other options that I could explore. Could anyone help with this? Thanks!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the branding / design forum. :)

Hi. I'm starting a YouTube channel in the genre of Disney Parks and Experiences (and before anyone says that I need to do something different, I do have a basis that will make my channel unique but I won't share it here in case anyone steals it lol). However, when I get later up the line I am planning on starting a second personal channel for things like weekly vlogs and other videos that don't necessarily fit in the genre of Disney. I was planning on using my name (Kai Rothwell) as the main channel's name, but then I wouldn't have anything to call the second channel. I don't know if I should choose a different name for the main channel and save my own name for the second channel, or if there are any other options that I could explore. Could anyone help with this? Thanks!

You could perhaps give the second (personal) channel a name that is a variation of the first main channel but under the same brand.

Example: The main channel is called "Carlton explores", then you'd name the second channel "Carlton vlogs".

Reactions: ThriftyAV

ricky4WP

Reaction score
All I do know is that name should be unique, as much as possible

Reactions: ThriftyAV