Retr0mance GAMING WITH HEART! Apr 26, 2013 #2 another awesome vid Chi - I don't play this but the amount of stuff you can do is amazing. how do you find out how to do all this stuff?
another awesome vid Chi - I don't play this but the amount of stuff you can do is amazing. how do you find out how to do all this stuff?
ChimeraGamer I've Got It Apr 26, 2013 #3 Retr0mance said: another awesome vid Chi - I don't play this but the amount of stuff you can do is amazing. how do you find out how to do all this stuff? Click to expand... Ya know. Google. lol
Retr0mance said: another awesome vid Chi - I don't play this but the amount of stuff you can do is amazing. how do you find out how to do all this stuff? Click to expand... Ya know. Google. lol