CHANNEL NAME HELP!

Does she have any nicknames? You can always just take a name and add -videos, -vlogs or -TV after it. Say the nickname was Kat, you'd have KatVlogs or KatVideos. Or something more interesting after it like "Kat Almighty", "KatTastic" or "Kat The Amused". Or something before her name/nickname that sounds fun or unique like "Princess Kat", "Kitty Kat" or "Lumpy Kat".

Then there's the pun option with the name sound like "Wild Kat" or "Katastrophe" :p It really just depends on the nickname you want to be known as! Remember she will likely be stuck with this name throughout her whole YouTube life so pick something you want to be called, or already respond to. A bit like a tattoo!

I had a really hard time with a channel name too, that's why I have 2. My first channel changed too many times on Google+. On my second channel which is newer and not as many views or subs I used my first name and added X12 to make it look cool haha. Got inspired from Strawburry17 & jennxpenn.

Things to avoid:
  • numbers
  • names that are hard to say or pronounce
  • anything sexual
  • anything hateful
  • anything using non standard characters like !@#$%^&* -
Things to do:
  • Be clever
  • Keep a total brand in mind like banners, images, style and feel
  • create at least five full ideas and ask peoples views and advice
  • Google any prospective name to see what already exists for that name or ones like it
  • BE VERY CAREFUL WITH SPELLING
Home this helps

Back