Request Channel Mascot

PeppZZon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey!
Hope everyone is doing good in these times. I'm looking for someone that would be willing to make me a channel mascot. You can see the style I'm looking for below and I would like multiple ones with different expressions like one angry, surprised, sad, happy. I want the character to look like me so you will receive a reference image. What price can I expect? Also if you need more information don't hesitate to ask.

DBqdN3GXUAEY4Zn.jpg

TriTonTGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Personally if I were doing this job I would ask for roughly 60-80 however I'm not sure how much other designers would charge.

Last edited:

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi! I can help you with that! I have experience making story time characters. This is a link to my topic on this forum so you can see some of my art:

As for price, since the style is quite simple (though I will have to deviate from footofaferret's style), I can do 10 dollar per pose and 5 dollars per expression. So for example: 3 poses = 30 dollars, 5 expressions = 25 dollars. Every pose will wear all 5 expressions, leading to 3x5= 15 usable poses for 55 dollars. If you're interested, send me a DM :)