Channel banner resoloution

IrfaanGames

Super Poster
So the banner looks really good in photoshop but then looks bad when uploaded to youtube.

Also the cinema 4d file is big so this make the file even larger.

What is the best way of saving the image to get the best resoultion.

Ive seen people with lots of images in the banner and theyre still crystal clear.

How am i saving it wrong? what is the correct way

So the banner looks really good in photoshop but then looks bad when uploaded to youtube.

Also the cinema 4d file is big so this make the file even larger.

What is the best way of saving the image to get the best resoultion.

Ive seen people with lots of images in the banner and theyre still crystal clear.

How am i saving it wrong? what is the correct way

Save it as a photoshop file at max res or mine work with jpeg max settings! Also start with a high res:)
Also im not a pro so i hope it kinda helped:) Do you mind if i ask you about your intro?

Save it as a photoshop file at max res or mine work with jpeg max settings! Also start with a high res:)
Also im not a pro so i hope it kinda helped:) Do you mind if i ask you about your intro?
it has to be under 2 mb or lower for youtube and mine are usually like 8mb

Just save as a Jpeg and change the settings to the max:D? Umm do you do Banner, Intro's for free? I will offer advertising? i have a channel of 369?

You dont import the C4D file, Use Evan Eckards Banner template. Render out your C4D renders in PNG 1920x1080. Then you should be fine. Try png, If its too big try jpeg.

Back