Channel Art Question?

Fonzilium

Hi, I'm creating a FIFA channel and was wondering

what would you generally want to see on an avatar or logo? I don't quite know what direction to take at all with that!

Well, as a gamer, you want it to be apparent from your avatar that you're a gamer. Putting a picture of yourself would be anticlimactic because that's a strategy used for Vloggers. Therefore, either out a personalized picture of FIFA- perhaps a cartoonish rendition by yourself or somebody else (make it original, or else someone might have the same thing and you'll get accused) or the name of your channel on a flashy back ground. Never use just a screenshot or something borrowed from google images. There are plenty of people willing to draw you an avatar for a paid amount of money or FREE! Some of them even wander this site. But it's all up to you. Make it in red, yellow, or blue- as those colors catch people's attention the most (as proven in studies). Yet, the flashier it is isn't the better. It needs to be recognizable from even a small size, so keep that in mind. :) I hope that answered your question!

thanks! yes lots of tips involved there. i was thinking of doing it myself but the cartoon thing does sounds pretty awesome and i may consider going down that path :)

Back