TheHeadonBeast
I've Got It
Hey everyone,
So i used to have a channel which was just FIFA based and after a few weeks, i realised that getting viewers is very hard unless you pay a lot of money into the game to get coins and things like that.
So i started a new channel called 'Just Matt', and will be uploading content of different games such as GMOD, Prison Architect, and just games which are mainly based on Steam, as well as the odd minecraft on Xbox 360 and what not.
I do all graphics on my own as you can tell they aren't the best, and i do plan on doing some collaborations in the near future hopefully.
I'd like a general review on the channel, such as the gameplay, commentary and improvements to be made, could you see this channel ever getting big?
I had to link it as my username plays up for some reason and i don't know why https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYpH3n_I1FdqbB75rQi-lhw
So i used to have a channel which was just FIFA based and after a few weeks, i realised that getting viewers is very hard unless you pay a lot of money into the game to get coins and things like that.
So i started a new channel called 'Just Matt', and will be uploading content of different games such as GMOD, Prison Architect, and just games which are mainly based on Steam, as well as the odd minecraft on Xbox 360 and what not.
I do all graphics on my own as you can tell they aren't the best, and i do plan on doing some collaborations in the near future hopefully.
I'd like a general review on the channel, such as the gameplay, commentary and improvements to be made, could you see this channel ever getting big?
I had to link it as my username plays up for some reason and i don't know why https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYpH3n_I1FdqbB75rQi-lhw