Capped Impressions... but why?

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Coucou!
I've never seen this before so I don't really understand why this is happening... Why would YouTube capped impressions for a video that is performing well?

Is it just a glitch and youtube hasn't updated impressions?
Did video break Impressions since has more views than impressions now?
Did youtube stop showing it cause it's not a long video?

Funny how Youtube only recommends 70% this short video with 200K views but it recommends 91% a 10mins video with 28K views

Screenshot 2019-03-25 at 22.41.31.png

Love to learn about this stuff, so any input would be appreciated, thank you!
GV
 
I've seen that, too. I think it just means YouTube hasn't updated the info yet -- it's reading as 0 changes since the last reported value. I think the values will update in a day or two. :)
 
I've seen that, too. I think it just means YouTube hasn't updated the info yet -- it's reading as 0 changes since the last reported value. I think the values will update in a day or two. :)

You are totally right, values updated and now they are capped at 500K impressions so probably it will update again tomorrow!

Thank you so much for your help!
 
Polished interfaces hide a lot — withdrawal delays, predatory bonus terms, licensing from jurisdictions with zero enforcement. Someone at already stress-tested the platforms worth trusting, so that research exists before you need it.
 
Back
Top