Can someone give me feedback on my channel art?

Wow that channel art looks amazing, btw your videos are so good especially the thumbnails!
Thanks so much for the feedback! I checked out your channel and I like it as well so I subscribed! Maybe you could do the same so you'll be notified when I upload? If not that's okay too! If you want I can refer you to my GFX designer! He doesn't charge very much and I think he does good work! (Your channel art looks great already <3)
 
@JeriKane @Kath time to move this thread to REVIEW SECTION
Anyway your avatar is simply amazing
You banner is super cool, maybe the highlighted color is not suiting the background
Your thumbnails are catchy! I'm not sure, why u didnt update the thumbnail for ur first video!
Your audio quality is awesome!
Your intro is just simple, u can take it to the next level by using many effects :)
Your outro is outstanding
ALL THE BEST FOR UR CHANNEL :)
 
@JeriKane @Kath time to move this thread to REVIEW SECTION
Anyway your avatar is simply amazing
You banner is super cool, maybe the highlighted color is not suiting the background
Your thumbnails are catchy! I'm not sure, why u didnt update the thumbnail for ur first video!
Your audio quality is awesome!
Your intro is just simple, u can take it to the next level by using many effects :)
Your outro is outstanding
ALL THE BEST FOR UR CHANNEL :)
Thanks so much man! I was going to make a thumbnail for my trailer but I figured the pretty girl was good enough haha. My GFX designer is working on an intro as we speak!
 
Back
Top