Gaming Calling ALL TF2 PLAYERS!

flub

Reaction score
Hey everyone, on my channel, I have recently started a top5plays of the week series! If you record tf2 at all, and have any good clips, then you have a chance to be featured this week! This is a brand new series, so I need your guys's help with starting out! Just record a awesome play, clip, glitch, something in tf2, and send it to topfivetf2@gmail.com (provide a small description in the email). The explanation video can be found on my channel at youtube.com/sirflub and please note that everyone in the top 5 videos will have a annotation linked to their channel, and a link to their channel in the description of my video! Thanks- flub

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I might not be good enough to do this but if you want to dual comm or something let me know. :)
(This post means I'm not that great at the game ;))

flub

Reaction score
Just see if you can get something good, and send it in! It doesn't have to be mlg pro, just decent <3

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just see if you can get something good, and send it in! It doesn't have to be mlg pro, just decent <3
I'll try to lol :happy2: Let me know if you want longest deathstreak though haha :tongue: