Bulk Annotations?

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
YouTube has a semi-new program, which I believe is called "Bulk Annotations". This is where you can make a special annotation, and it appears in all of your videos. The two I've seen are using the thumbnail of one of your videos, and having the annotation link to that video, or putting up an icon for your channel, and it leads to your channel. I've been searching for how to add these, but I have no idea. I see quite a few large YouTubers use it, as well as some small ones, but I don't know how they do it. Anybody know? Thanks!

Well usually you will be able to add/edit this by going to Settings -> In Video Programing (On the left hand side, under account settings) but something went wrong and it's no longer there. It's been like that for me, and a few other people I've talked to for the past week.

YouTube has a semi-new program, which I believe is called "Bulk Annotations". This is where you can make a special annotation, and it appears in all of your videos. The two I've seen are using the thumbnail of one of your videos, and having the annotation link to that video, or putting up an icon for your channel, and it leads to your channel. I've been searching for how to add these, but I have no idea. I see quite a few large YouTubers use it, as well as some small ones, but I don't know how they do it. Anybody know? Thanks!
Isn`t that a feature only available to Fullscreen and BigFrame`s partners? :confused:

Back