• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Broke 1,000 Subs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noobzilla

I Love YTtalk
I know some of you do that in a day or two, but I am happy with where I am after just four months. Whenever someone subs to me, I still get a cheesy grin on my face =D

I know some of you do that in a day or two, but I am happy with where I am after just four months. Whenever someone subs to me, I still get a cheesy grin on my face =D
Four months, that's really good! I just hit over 100 subscribers in two months, but I still have time to catch up, especially if my next comedic music video takes off like I hope it will. It is a good one for marketing.

I don't think any active posters on here gain that much in a day or two. But, anyway, congratulations!

Four months, that's really good! I just hit over 100 subscribers in two months, but I still have time to catch up, especially if my next comedic music video takes off like I hope it will. It is a good one for marketing.

I don't think any active posters on here gain that much in a day or two. But, anyway, congratulations!

Thank you! I remember you, you are the one that had a fair amount of subs just from your intro trailer before you started making videos right?

Thank you! I remember you, you are the one that had a fair amount of subs just from your intro trailer before you started making videos right?
You're welcome! Yes, that's Thrashimation all right! We had 55 subscribers I think, but now we have almost twice that!

Congrats!!!! I know how you feel with the cheesy grin, even though I only have about 4X subscribers, I get the biggest grin on my face when I gain one more friend :) Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back