Banned in some countries due to copyrighted audio...

ItsJustSteph

Loving YTtalk
Hey guys, I dont exactly understand all the copyright stuff and what can happen to you with certain types of copyright notices. On my "Watch dogs gameplay Part 22 video" at around 17:20 a Wu-Tang song starts to play as background music for a fighting part...It says its blocked in some countries due to copyrighted audo, if i remove the audio it just repeats my commentary until the music should stop and then the video is pretty bad. Can anyone tell me if anything else will come about due to this video? Thanks in advance.

Maybe turn off music, even licensed songs in games can be copyrighted from the company itself being used in videos.

Hey guys, I dont exactly understand all the copyright stuff and what can happen to you with certain types of copyright notices. On my "Watch dogs gameplay Part 22 video" at around 17:20 a Wu-Tang song starts to play as background music for a fighting part...It says its blocked in some countries due to copyrighted audo, if i remove the audio it just repeats my commentary until the music should stop and then the video is pretty bad. Can anyone tell me if anything else will come about due to this video? Thanks in advance.

Yeah i had this too(mission Uninvited?). I deleted the video and re-edited by removing the particular song and replaced it with royalty free music. Problem solved:)

Ubi put a couple of licensed tracks in the game that play even if you have the music turned off. This is one of them. There is another in the junkyard protection mission.

Back