Request Avatar drawing exchange for a proper shoutout.

MisterPhos

Hi Guys! I'm looking to brand my podcast which is now available on the iTunes store however, it has a very basic cover art. Too basic. I'm looking for someone that could draw us a cover art using a tablet (preferably).
This cover art would require to draw 3 avatars. Upon completion, we will advertise your services and give you a shout out on our podcast which has over 500 daily listeners. If you are interested in such a job, please add me on skype: marble705

Thank you for reading.

I could quite possible do this. I have a wacom bamboo tablet, and my avatar on the left here is an example of my digital art skills.

Of course, just note that i live in an Australian time zone, so i may not be online a lot of the time. I'll pm you my skype.
Not a problem, I look forward to talk![DOUBLEPOST=1383166209,1383163403][/DOUBLEPOST]
Of course, just note that i live in an Australian time zone, so i may not be online a lot of the time. I'll pm you my skype.

Sent you a conversation! Check it please.[DOUBLEPOST=1383174556][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone is welcome to try drawing this![DOUBLEPOST=1383184607][/DOUBLEPOST]Still looking![DOUBLEPOST=1383241192][/DOUBLEPOST]Still available

Back