Anyone want a Youtube Banner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NerdByte

OFFICIAL YTtalk FIRST AIDER
Hey,

Reply to this if you want a banner for your channel. All I would ask in return is maybe a sub (only if you want) and some sort of advertisement.

Just reply saying what you want it to say and any images/colour preferences :)

Thanks, Dan

Hey,

Reply to this if you want a banner for your channel. All I would ask in return is maybe a sub (only if you want) and some sort of advertisement.

Just reply saying what you want it to say and any images/colour preferences :)

Thanks, Dan
hi i would like to make me the banner i'm gonna subscribe to u , and i'm gonna thank you in the next video !!!
I would like to have this as text ': kristin ryans moviemaker , gamer and vloger '' i will leave the color preference to you !

hi i would like to make me the banner i'm gonna subscribe to u , and i'm gonna thank you in the next video !!!
I would like to have this as text ': kristin ryans moviemaker , gamer and vloger '' i will leave the color preference to you !
Here you go :)

Attachments

• KR.png
    296 KB · Views: 8
I would really like a banner with name in middle "Raphahell"

Try to stilish the name i mean,try to make the "Raphahell" look as good as you can ^_^

I wanna the name look fine tryt o make it stylish with any edits or programs

And for the background of banner i was thinking of a minecraft wallpaper or landscape and the image on background (the minecraft one) to be blurred and only the name to be simple (not blurred)

I hope you can help me out

I want a youtube banner,a banner which i can use on my youtube channel

Thanks!

Try this one, if not, add me on skype: outsideingamer

Attachments

• KR.png
    KR.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
Hi can u make me a banner i subb on your channel. I like to have it green or blue and i can have your channel in the description. :happy2:

Thanks a lot!!! It's great!
Your welcome :D[DOUBLEPOST=1368318373,1368307738][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would really like a banner with name in middle "Raphahell"

Try to stilish the name i mean,try to make the "Raphahell" look as good as you can ^_^

I wanna the name look fine tryt o make it stylish with any edits or programs

And for the background of banner i was thinking of a minecraft wallpaper or landscape and the image on background (the minecraft one) to be blurred and only the name to be simple (not blurred)

I hope you can help me out

I want a youtube banner,a banner which i can use on my youtube channel

Thanks!
Ill do your's later, did it and forgot to save :p[DOUBLEPOST=1368319146][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi can u make me a banner i subb on your channel. I like to have it green or blue and i can have your channel in the description. :happy2:
Boom, one banner

Attachments

• Minegober.png
    Minegober.png
    250.1 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back