Any one know some one who can help me out wuth youtube background

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik

Loving YTtalk
any tips or help would be awsome, the youtube background i am using at the minute is something i made in paint! :D

Theres many people that can help you out on a onechannel banner since t.... thats been said 2 times now so ya just do the switch and request a banner nicely and who knows you might find someone

NOOOOOOO, tell my thats a lie!
Im so angry now that i will have to strangle a goat. brb!

You can do two things:

1. Relax, don't thing of the new layout as a bad thing, I think the new layout is nice and more organized. You can have a youtube banner, and a channel trailer to make your channel look professional and stand out from the rest. Honestly think it's a lot better neater than the old layout.

2. Keep raging and killing goats regardless you will be getting the new layout.

You know what, thanks chunkypanda, you made me feel like the new one is not as bad as it seems. Relax i have never killed a goat in my life. I have killed spiders becuase they are scary, but i feel like im evil after that, and then i feel sad.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!! I dont rlly like the OneChannel layout :( Guess i will have to make a banner rlly soon :) But i heard somewhere that if youre a partner yu can change back to the old youtube layout :) And if youre not a partner, then yu can still change back to the normal old awesome layout :D There are vids about it on YouTube BUT i just wanna know if thats true :( Havent tried it myself ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back