Any one have any youtube ideas I could use?

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm looking for some youtube video ideas, any one have any ideas? I currently have a gaming channel, but I will take some other ideas!

Last edited:

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the "Scripts, Script Writing, Video Ideas & Planning" forum. :) It might help if you told us a little bit about the genre of videos you create and what kinds of topics interest you.

GrannyGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Do something you love and are passionate about, this way you will not feel like it's demanding on you to get your videos up. I see you might be a gaming channel from your username so you could either do let's play videos, reviews, commentary, walkthroughs, tutorials, how to, etc, etc. Find a game you love and make it your niche thing or go to itch.io and help promote indie game developers by making a video of their game. There's lots of options for gaming channels and try to keep it a bit different from everybody else. Good luck :)

rayleigh92

Reaction score
What kind of topic do you want to tackle as a gaming channel. There's a lot to choose from. It's either you stream your gaming experience, make a review of the game, give us your thoughts about the upcoming title releases and so on and so forth.

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
What kind of topic do you want to tackle as a gaming channel. There's a lot to choose from. It's either you stream your gaming experience, make a review of the game, give us your thoughts about the upcoming title releases and so on and so forth.
I play games on my channel, but I will take any ideas gaming related or not