Answer me this

DroidDavi

Reaction score
For those of you who like tech channels what do you like and dislike. I want my channel to be focused on mobile apps tech news and reviews. This is such a flooded area on youtube I want to get your opinions on what you think is a good tech channel.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't know much about tech stuff, so I guess if you present it in a basic and comprehensive way, it would be good, seeing how many people would be able to watch and enjoy it.

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
I think this is a great idea to do! The one thing that you always have to be sure that you are doing when you are making videos, is that you enjoy, don't just choose a topic for a video because you know it will get a tonne of views but you hated filming it, always make sure that you have fun! One thing I would recommend, seeing as you are going to be doing review videos etc.. is that you invest in a camera that films in HD quality, more people would be obliged to subscribe to your channel and watch the video if they saw it being of a higher quality :)

TMDxProductionz

FIFA 12 Gaming Channel [HD]
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I agree with JTAphotographs; if you're competing out there with other channels alike, you need to make sure not only your content is good but also your quality - nobody wants to view in 240p now, do we? ;)

DroidDavi

Reaction score
I think this is a great idea to do! The one thing that you always have to be sure that you are doing when you are making videos, is that you enjoy, don't just choose a topic for a video because you know it will get a tonne of views but you hated filming it, always make sure that you have fun! One thing I would recommend, seeing as you are going to be doing review videos etc.. is that you invest in a camera that films in HD quality, more people would be obliged to subscribe to your channel and watch the video if they saw it being of a higher quality :)
I have a little pocket cam not the best but it does HD. I'm really trying to work on how goody videos look. I'm been practicing in adobe premier trying to get it right

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2