Annoying new youtube feature..

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I made a video (my stupid manjokes series) and purposely made it dark lighting hard to see its a prison.. in the evening.. it should be..

youtube gave me the option to fix my lighting. I said no about 20 times and said "dont show me this again" the last time..

I logged in to see "we fixed your lighting" lol and they had automatically processed my video and now it looks like its daytime with a bunch of light spots on the floor..

so even though I said no they "fixed" it anyhow and now its being "processed" and I asked it to undo it..

sigh
/end rant

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
If I had wanted "better lighting" I would have added it.. I wonder what they are doing to videos that are shot outside at night like on purpose haha.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah what about music videos, half of them are in night club type settings. I got that message when uploading my own which I thought were lit fairly well. I hope they dont start doing this to everyones videos loads will be ruined.

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
oh thank goodness its undone I did not ask for it to be fixed and said no and said dont show me this annoying pop up anymore but it seems it wants to "fix" it anyhow.. anyhow I will add this to the "why i dont like this new youtube" list of hates :)

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
YouTube is alive and is starting to make it's own decisions!!!!!

Reactions: stratafm

Ray The Video Guy

Learn YouTube!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It often tells me my animations have 'bad lighting', but I haven't had it fix it when I say 'no'.

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
It often tells me my animations have 'bad lighting', but I haven't had it fix it when I say 'no'.
I said no 20 times in a row last time it did that and asked it not to ask me anymore and then the next day it converted the video :)