Animated character

Georgio

Reaction score
Hello everybody!
I always wanted to open a youtube channel and share some information with people but there is one thing, which held me back. I don't want to be a public person. I don't want other people to recognize me and use my videos against me somehow. I came up with idea to use an animated character instead of me and keep my privacy. I am not an artist and there's no way I would draw the character myself. So, is there any software, which can film my face and transmit to the character my mimic and so on to make it look like that the character does everything itself?
Are there any youtube restrictions if I film videos that way? Could you recommend me good software for my purposes?

Gryhold

Reaction score
I think as long as its look "normal" its ok because theres thing called vtuber(mostly do gaming) and they're using 3d character and using motion capture, try vroid studio (if you are into anime stuff) for making character but im sorry i dont know what software to record it, maybe someone here more know about that than me.

Sorry for broken english

Edit : oh im sorry my bad, if u mean just like animated character in 2d i really dont know, im sorry for that