An easy way to make a topic - a Richnode introspective

Richnode

How many walruses have you stroked today?
Does anyone else get annoyed that most topics invariably start with "what's an easy way to x"? Or am I just crazy; I find the entire concept a depressing indicator of the underdeveloped attention span of this generations overstimulated youth.

Fair enough if you're looking to not reinvent the wheel or take a roundabout route, but when the topic in question is something that is beneficial to not just yourself but is valuable information - the secrets of marketing and promotion - being just one example, showing an unwillingness to work just shows a complete lack of understanding of your standing in society today and GET OFF THE BLOODY TABLE JIMMY. God damn it kid, SIT YOUR a** DOWN AND PAY ATTENTION.

As I was saying, if something is valuable it's worth taking the time to sit down, do it properly. Learn your method. Learn from your mistakes. Not just look for the easy out and stick some boobs in a 10 second loop of "Forever Young" and hope it pops enough prepubescent jeans buttons to give you a couple hundred hits so you can pat yourself on the back until you realise that your Mum totally bought ice cream a few minutes ago and MY GOSH, YOU'RE 14 AND A HALF, THAT'S LIKE, GROWN UP. MUM IS WRONG MAKING ME WAIT FOR MY GOLD DUST KOOL AID, SHE'S SUCH A b***h.

I hope at least some of you get what I'm saying, and I'm not just rambling here not making any sense. At any case I'll be learning things the hard way and we'll see who has the pasta at the end.

ricotta_spinach_pasta.jpg

Does anyone else get annoyed that most topics invariably start with "what's an easy way to x"? Or am I just crazy; I find the entire concept a depressing indicator of the underdeveloped attention span of this generations overstimulated youth.

Fair enough if you're looking to not reinvent the wheel or take a roundabout route, but when the topic in question is something that is beneficial to not just yourself but is valuable information - the secrets of marketing and promotion - being just one example, showing an unwillingness to work just shows a complete lack of understanding of your standing in society today and GET OFF THE BLOODY TABLE JIMMY. God damn it kid, SIT YOUR a** DOWN AND PAY ATTENTION.

As I was saying, if something is valuable it's worth taking the time to sit down, do it properly. Learn your method. Learn from your mistakes. Not just look for the easy out and stick some boobs in a 10 second loop of "Forever Young" and hope it pops enough prepubescent jeans buttons to give you a couple hundred hits so you can pat yourself on the back until you realise that your Mum totally bought ice cream a few minutes ago and MY GOSH, YOU'RE 14 AND A HALF, THAT'S LIKE, GROWN UP. MUM IS WRONG MAKING ME WAIT FOR MY GOLD DUST KOOL AID, SHE'S SUCH A b***h.

I hope at least some of you get what I'm saying, and I'm not just rambling here not making any sense. At any case I'll be learning things the hard way and we'll see who has the pasta at the end.

View attachment 4892
I understand what you mean, they seem to think their is an "easy" way to do it, just so that they do not need to put in the effort, when truthfully, the easy way is to put in the effort. You won't just hit gold overnight for something meh, it has to be really good, or really bad but good quality, either way effort is required on your part to do it.

Excitement comes with youth. That's why young people want it all and want it now..
I don't think it's bad necessarily.. but I think it's bad if you are willing to work hard!

Eff you, I'm still at university and its nearly 7 :and I'm so hungry *bursts into tears*

Also what's an easy way to make somebody love me <3333

View attachment 4892

Applause (1).gif[DOUBLEPOST=1366046581,1366046227][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also what's an easy way to make somebody love me <3333

overly-attached.jpg

Reactions: Dee
Back