alphabetical placement

LNovik

Reaction score
I've done a few music videos. in order to make them easily accessible to friends and family, I simply start the title of each song with my full name. An example is Larry Novk Black Magic Woman. However, one of my songs, Desparado, which I have entitled, Larry Novik Desparado, simply does not appear as do most of my other videos. It DOES appear inside/under a logo that starts with "L,", but not listed separately as with most of the others. Interestingly, another video, Larry Novik Golden Slumbers, IS listed, but one has to scroll past my other videos to find it. I have tried to go into edit mode, but can't seem to figure out why they are not being displayed consistently where i'd like them to be found.
Thanks.
LNovik

LNovik

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, MirrorlessNY. Before screenshotting this, I just want to make something clear. The problem is that 1 of my videos is just NOT coming thru, so there is nothing to screen shot. I could screenshot how the other videos appear. Actually, as I'm writing this, I guess I'll just do that below. Thanks.
LNovik

1600126173235.png

Actually, this just shows 4 of them. There are 2 others that are listed just below. I'll do another screenshot which includes the 4th one above and the 2 more. Again, 1 of them does not appear at all.

1600126392978.png

LNovik

Reaction score
Well...for the displayed items in my screenshot, it's perfect. But I also have one called Larry Novik Desparado, which isn't showing up. I figured by starting the name of each video with my first and last name , friends and family could easily look up my videos. I just don't know why this last one isn't visible. I guess I could try to upload it again.
LNovik

LNovik

Reaction score
Sorry for the delayed response. Thanks for the reply, but it's not what I'm looking for. First, I don't want to notify people when I make a video. If I see them and it comes up, than I tell them about it. ALso, I would actually rather people NOT listen to my videos on their phones. The quality of a typical mobile phone is, by nature of it's tiny speakers, not optimal. IN other words, very little bass, so it sounds like an old transistor radio---if you know what those were.
LNovik