After Effects Lessons?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Go here: http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials/
They have some great tutorials on the site, if there's something you want to do that's not on there let me know and I'll tell what I know (if I know lol I'm no expert) or I'll try and point you in the direction of a good tutorial :)
Video copilot is good for specific tutorials like creating titles or vfx. For general stuff, nothing is better than plain old YouTube.

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
fun fact, andrew kramer from video copilot actually teaches you how to use after effects with specific examples, those who watch those to learn and only understand how to make they things he is showing you clearly aren't actually learning anything.

YackEvans316

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
fun fact, andrew kramer from video copilot actually teaches you how to use after effects with specific examples, those who watch those to learn and only understand how to make they things he is showing you clearly aren't actually learning anything.
Well if you've never done it before you are learning off him, and you don't have to use the exact projects he's using, I never did. I just used it as a guideline for my own stuff. It just depends on what you're doing

Reactions: vizibilityzero