AdRev

UnoriginalGam3s

Loving YTtalk
One of our videos was reported for copyright about a day ago with one of our recent uploads. The prosecutor was none other than AdRev. I'm sure some of you may know them well by now or maybe not. I heard many many bad things about them falsely accusing videos and such. I disputed it and it was okay to use that very day. It was quick and easy but I was wondering do they come around every so often? Is this a monthly thing I'm going to have to expect being a YouTuber?

Being as they own the rights to content ID almost any song ever, if you use music in your videos you will probably have to deal with them often... You should never have any problems if you have proper rights to use all the content in your videos.

Being as they own the rights to content ID almost any song ever, if you use music in your videos you will probably have to deal with them often... You should never have any problems if you have proper rights to use all the content in your videos.

Ah, I see make sure to keep that in mind. Thanks for the explanation.

Never heard of them! I guess it's a good thing that I haven't.

I guess so. It was on one of our Super Meat Boy videos. Disputed it with the fair use law. Hopefully you don't have a run in with them. If you do hopefully they will be fast in solving your issue like they were with ours.

Back