A YouTube Newbie

Meggie Johnson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello there, I'm a newbie when it comes to YouTube, but I am really enthusiastic as to making videos. I feel passionate ( already :D ) about shooting videos. What I aim to do is make people happy with my videos, make them want to be a part of the YouTube community just like I was inspired once upon a time, because the people are friendly and the atmosphere is enchanting.​
Gosh, I sound so cheesy :D Well, I hope you check out my videos and subscribe for more if you like them ! Thank you so much ! I really hope I make a lot of new friends with this experience.​

Reactions: Gemma Carline

Gemma Carline

YTtalkPresenter - vlogger/actor/gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Welcome to the forum! :D i have subbed your channel. Nice to meet you too :) I look forward to new videos! Make sure to subscribe to YTtalkTV on YouTube :)
Gem x

Meggie Johnson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you so much ! I really appreciate it ! :] Gosh, I can't believe how anxious I am about YouTube :D

Meggie Johnson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Don't worry, i am still like that no matter how many videos i post :p im still not used to it haha but its important you enjoy what you do :)
Definitely, I can't believe how much I enjoy making them ! It feels so good :D ....need a better camera tho :D I'll sub in bit as well, sorry about that !

Gemma Carline

YTtalkPresenter - vlogger/actor/gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Take your time its fine :D hehe. And i used to record on my webcam till i got a new camera, and it was cheap and works wonders! As long as you can hear and see you i dont think camera should be a problem :)