• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

A little surprised...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarnetSeren

I've Got It
So my channel is pretty small with just 33 subscribers, but I've been going through my videos tonight (linking some to other sites) & I find out that one of my craft tutorials has 848 views!
I'm pretty blown away by that & very pleased, it may only have 2 likes and there's been no comments but 848 views! I find that madness.
And I feel really stupid for sharing that but I'm guessing you guys will know where I'm coming from, at least I hope so :p

That happens to me sometimes as well, but on a smaller scale :p like..100 views. Either way, you must be doing something right, congrats on the views!

It's a great feeling when you come across a video on your channel which you expect to have next to nothing on it but in reality it has a ton of views haha :D

That happens to me sometimes as well, but on a smaller scale :p like..100 views. Either way, you must be doing something right, congrats on the views!
Thank you very much, most of my views have either under 10 views or around 20....that many just seems bizzard to me like...'is that really MY video' LOL[DOUBLEPOST=1387099890,1387099847][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's a great feeling when you come across a video on your channel which you expect to have next to nothing on it but in reality it has a ton of views haha :D
It's just a little surreal really :p I see you're nearly at your subscriber goal...good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back