• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

500 Subs!

Mazinger C

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone! I'm new here, but just crossed 500 subs. My son and I started a YouTube channel together and did not really think it would get much traction. We started to have something fun to do together. A little over a month later we have 500 subs! I'm just figuring this stuff out and just found this website! I can't wait to get into the forums and see what everyone is doing!

Reactions: Crown

Mazinger C

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you so so much for the compliment! I just watched one of your videos as well (the counting one!) I don't speak Vietnamese or Finnish, but I love the music and the intro animation! Also, you seem to have a very pleasant personality and look so happy!

Mazinger C

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sounds awesome! You and your wife are doing a great job. As for games, just out of curiosity, what games do you like?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey everyone! I'm new here, but just crossed 500 subs. My son and I started a YouTube channel together and did not really think it would get much traction. We started to have something fun to do together. A little over a month later we have 500 subs! I'm just figuring this stuff out and just found this website! I can't wait to get into the forums and see what everyone is doing!

Well done, keep up the good work. :)