• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

4000 Subscribers!

Hulio

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
While growth is way slower than I had set goals for, it all keeps progressing... My Wandering Sole Images channel hit 4000 subscribers today! Next stop is 5000 - that's a good milestone, I think I'll make a video for the occasion : )

Alban West

Reaction score
It's not easy I think to achieve that. Can you share any tips that might be useful to us?

fordcash

Reaction score
I am just starting out on You Tube. Trying anything I know how to get to 1,000 subscribers. Any advice

Ladybeggar

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations. Any tips to improve my channel and get more subscribers?

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I am just starting out on You Tube. Trying anything I know how to get to 1,000 subscribers. Any advice
welcome to the forum & congrats on 1st post, a simple advice would be to put channel link under name(age) as seen under mine to the LEFT of this msg - read my signature on HOW TO below this msg

Hulio

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's not easy I think to achieve that. Can you share any tips that might be useful to us?
Congratulations. Any tips to improve my channel and get more subscribers?
Hmm, for all the milestones I've seen posted and that I've posted myself, this is a first of asking someone for advice. Honestly, all the videos, websites, discussion forums all say the exact same thing. I don't think there's much to say beyond what every source says for growing a channel. I've been fortunate with one of my videos, while it has never gone viral, it has accumulated a lot of views over the years. And that one video has been responsible for 1001 subscribers to my channel as of today. So that helps! : )

The only advice I think I could give is to base your channel on what you love. That way you always have lots of ideas and simply carry on because you love doing it!

Ladybeggar

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hmm, for all the milestones I've seen posted and that I've posted myself, this is a first of asking someone for advice. Honestly, all the videos, websites, discussion forums all say the exact same thing. I don't think there's much to say beyond what every source says for growing a channel. I've been fortunate with one of my videos, while it has never gone viral, it has accumulated a lot of views over the years. And that one video has been responsible for 1001 subscribers to my channel as of today. So that helps! : )

The only advice I think I could give is to base your channel on what you love. That way you always have lots of ideas and simply carry on because you love doing it!
Thanks for the great response

Reactions: Hulio

Ater

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congratulation! For most of us YouTube will be a marathon, not a sprint.

Reactions: Hulio