3D Minecraft Intro Creator Personalized?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you need a intro because your channel is looking really unprofessional without one. But you cant make one yourself because you do not have the time or skill set.
I can create you a personal 3d intro with your own character and whatever you want in it. when Isay "whatever" I honestly mean whatever you can think of.
Why you need a professional intro
-Makes your channel look more professional.
-Makes people remember you.
-Makes you stand out.
-Will help grow your channel.
So the intro will be completed in 2 -4 days and it will cost £15 in total. I would like you to send £7.50 before hand so i know you are not ripping me off.
Say on here if you are willing to pay the money and I can get in contact with you from there:)
Cheers

Hello, I have a YouTube Channel, I have my own Custom backround and outro and everything but all i need is an intro, Can you please make one for me? Deatils below

So i want it to be like all Minecraft and stuff, Because my topic on youtube is minecraft
I want it to say My name and Maybe have some dubstep in it?
also I would like some pigs and chickens in there because you know pig and chickens are awesome and stuff
And Maybe my skin? I will send you my skin
Thankyou! If you would like more information just ask
~My Skin~
MadMiner123.png

Remember, MrTFGGamer is my YOUTUBE username and i would like MrTFGGamer, but not MadMiner123, that is my minecraft!
Thanks again!
~MrTFGGamer
C:\Users\mhempel.RIV080\Desktop\Rileys Stuff\Minecraft Stuff\Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back