Good Or Bad?

• Good

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RunescapeNP

/watch?v=xqQ7nJBraL8

it took a total of 54 minutes to make, i know i am not that good but we needed an intro so yeah. :/

I think it looks good except the RP should stand out more. It looks slightly wasted when you have it against the background which is a dark color as well. You can increase the border around the RP, or maybe make it a different--brighter--color.

I really like how short and to the point it is. Its not long and boring like a lot of templates that I see. Good job!

The Cinema 4D part looks good , maybe you should do some after editing with Vegas Pro , put some music check mine in my channel , I've done something really basic on Cinema 4D but made much cooler on Vegas ;)

Looks pretty good, its simple and to the point. I prefer intros to be around 10-12 seconds long, but thats just me.

Very nice :) straight the point you don't need allot of time for a intro as it will annoy your viewer your's is perfect if you can sometime would you make me one :)?

I think it looks good.
Although you should make the text stand out a bit more, it kinda blends in with the background.

Back