30 Day Upload Challenge

MarkDely

Reaction score
Hi YTtalk,

Been on the forum for a while now but this is my first post. So I`m trying to reignite my channel and I figured one way to do this was to do a 30-day upload challenge, 1 video every day for 30 days just to see if it changes my analytics and to see how it goes. Really more of a social experiment than anything else.

I started on the 12 of Feb so I`m one week in and so far so good. My question is has anyone else had any decent results with anything like this? My channel is pretty old (2006) but I haven't done anything with it in a while so if anyone has any suggestions....

Thank You in Advance

Reactions: Fost

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
Hi YTtalk,

Been on the forum for a while now but this is my first post. So I`m trying to reignite my channel and I figured one way to do this was to do a 30-day upload challenge, 1 video every day for 30 days just to see if it changes my analytics and to see how it goes. Really more of a social experiment than anything else.

I started on the 12 of Feb so I`m one week in and so far so good. My question is has anyone else had any decent results with anything like this? My channel is pretty old (2006) but I haven't done anything with it in a while so if anyone has any suggestions....

Thank You in Advance
It doesn't too much but its fun I made it to day 97 out of 100

Reactions: MarkDely