• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

200 subs :D

Vedstedsen

Globus Travellus
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Finally one of the rare milestones.

My goal was 200 this year, so Christmas came early. My biggest wish is that the pandemic is soon over, as it sucks both for me and for my content.

First 100 subs took around 2 years and 2 months.
The next 100 subs around 6,5 months.

I believe the next 100 would be around 4 months, as I can't really do much contentwise until then.

Total views 95000 (view to sub ratio slowly improving).
Total watch hours 3400.

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
congrats on 200 :up2:
Im most likely stuck without travel plans for the next 4 months
yea it's a dire situation for many travel channels, but, doing some local travel might save the day, that's what I do actually, while the channel is not about travel I do still go hiking & exploring from time to time, always went local or nearby - 4hour drive max. Interestingly I do majority of outdoor videos within bicycling distance ;)

Vedstedsen

Globus Travellus
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
congrats on 200 :up2:

yea it's a dire situation for many travel channels, but, doing some local travel might save the day, that's what I do actually, while the channel is not about travel I do still go hiking & exploring from time to time, always went local or nearby - 4hour drive max. Interestingly I do majority of outdoor videos within bicycling distance ;)
My last 4 videos is an hour from my home. But last month or so has been windy and grey. Bought a DJI MINI Drone, so hopefully January will have a few good days where I can go to the coast and send it in to the air. :)
But yea, sometimes there is plenty of beauty right outside your own door. ;)

MinPinGames

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Congratulations, having 200 Subs is such a great feeling! :biggrin: I'm sure you'll get more anytime now