• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

200 subs and my reaction: ---> LAKSJHDFLKAJSBEFLAKSUEHF!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audrey

I've Got It
So, if you couldn't tell by the title i've been doing quite a bit of freaking out.
So i posted to videos yesterday right? I made them oober awesome, got a cool banner and seriously worked 2 days straigh t fixing my channel.... i go to bed... still with me? with 165 subs.... i wake up......
210??!?!!!?!? HOLY BUTT!
i actually didn't believe it at first and literally had to do the rubbing your eyes move to see if it was actually real.... i am so proud of myself for staying motivated and coming this far...
Thanks to everyone who has subbed, enjoying my videos, and sticking with me.
I will continue to make more vids and make sure they are the best they can be.
THANK YOU AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
p.s. Check out the fun at AudGaming on youtube!!!! ^_^

So, if you couldn't tell by the title i've been doing quite a bit of freaking out.
So i posted to videos yesterday right? I made them oober awesome, got a cool banner and seriously worked 2 days straigh t fixing my channel.... i go to bed... still with me? with 165 subs.... i wake up......
210??!?!!!?!? HOLY BUTT!
i actually didn't believe it at first and literally had to do the rubbing your eyes move to see if it was actually real.... i am so proud of myself for staying motivated and coming this far...
Thanks to everyone who has subbed, enjoying my videos, and sticking with me.
I will continue to make more vids and make sure they are the best they can be.
THANK YOU AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
p.s. Check out the fun at AudGaming on youtube!!!! ^_^
Then I'll nvidisos dfkdjeosksks d with you.
That's great! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back