200 Sub Celebration Ideas?

CaptainDelugo

Even Blackbeard is scared of me!
So I've recently hit the 200 subscribers and now I want to thank them for that and make a special video in return for hitting this milestone. Now I've already done a montage with my starting videos to where I am now and I've also done a Q&A so I've practically run out of cliché ideas.

I'd love to do something creative and original but I have no clue what I should do.
I was thinking to do a face reveal but I was thinking to keep that for 500 subscribers as that's kind of a big thing to do.

I'd love any tips and ideas from ANYBODY!
Many thanks in advance!

make another song lol
jokes
really not sure you basically have done alot of the cliche things and leaving the face reveal would be better for the bigger milestone so what im thinking if you havent already but how about a gaming Set Up/tour thingy video could be a idea

Agree, keep the face reveal for later.
I don't remember if you made a Q&A already, that's a usually viable idea.
Maybe another GTA or a Garry's Mod short? With a good story and a decent lenght is a good way to celebrate. Maybe something about the story of the Captain himself.

make another song lol
jokes
really not sure you basically have done alot of the cliche things and leaving the face reveal would be better for the bigger milestone so what im thinking if you havent already but how about a gaming Set Up/tour thingy video could be a idea
Oh that could be a nice idea to do! A li'll tour around my room could be pretty nice! Thanks for the great idea! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1467819415,1467819373][/DOUBLEPOST]
Agree, keep the face reveal for later.
I don't remember if you made a Q&A already, that's a usually viable idea.
Maybe another GTA or a Garry's Mod short? With a good story and a decent lenght is a good way to celebrate. Maybe something about the story of the Captain himself.
Oh, a GTA short could be nice! I certainly have the time to do so now so I could squeeze that in as an extra aswell! Thanks once again Conso![DOUBLEPOST=1467819462][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do shoutouts to help smaller Youtubers
Yeahhhh that's a pretty mweh idea. I could shoutout some people who helped me out throughout my progress though...

So I've recently hit the 200 subscribers and now I want to thank them for that and make a special video in return for hitting this milestone. Now I've already done a montage with my starting videos to where I am now and I've also done a Q&A so I've practically run out of cliché ideas.

I'd love to do something creative and original but I have no clue what I should do.
I was thinking to do a face reveal but I was thinking to keep that for 500 subscribers as that's kind of a big thing to do.

I'd love any tips and ideas from ANYBODY!
Many thanks in advance!
super glue some rocks to your cheeks

Personally, in the greatest of respects to you I wouldn't create a video for 200 subscribers as if you labelled every hundred unit, you'd soon run dry of ideas, say you hit 10K, then what :p

Personally, in the greatest of respects to you I wouldn't create a video for 200 subscribers as if you labelled every hundred unit, you'd soon run dry of ideas, say you hit 10K, then what :p
Well, from now on I'll be doing really special videos at 500, 1000 and so on.
200 subscribers is quite a mark for me honestly and I think this should be celebrated!
Thanks alot for your opinion and suggestion though, I gotta agree with ya although I guess I'm a li'll stubborn ;D

Well, from now on I'll be doing really special videos at 500, 1000 and so on.
200 subscribers is quite a mark for me honestly and I think this should be celebrated!
Thanks alot for your opinion and suggestion though, I gotta agree with ya although I guess I'm a li'll stubborn ;D
I'm glad I didn't hurt feelings, I paused on pressing 'post' for a good 2-3 minutes XD Good luck dude

Back