• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

2,225 views for just one video :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

shemseddine

Recently I put one of my videos (the only vlog one) on private as my friends kind of laughed at it but then last week, I thought to myself I don't care what they think and I put it back on public and posted it to my twitter account, I looked today and I've hit 2,225 views on just that video alone :D So happy now I need to get more subs

I just hit 2,000 views overall on my channel... Damn you!

lol congrats!

:thumbsup2: Keep it up! 2k views in that time is very good. And a good way to start growing! :) Well done! :D

Recently I put one of my videos (the only vlog one) on private as my friends kind of laughed at it but then last week, I thought to myself I don't care what they think and I put it back on public and posted it to my twitter account, I looked today and I've hit 2,225 views on just that video alone :D So happy now I need to get more subs
That's great! The only time I actually got that many views on a video was if it was something really embarrassing or it was that one time that Shane Dawson tweeted one of my videos. That video has almost 8,000 views thanks to him. Now I only get about 20 views on each video. Oh well. I feel like you'll become a big Youtuber. And speaking of more subs...

Awesome! Well done!!! :D

Thankyou everyone :D Really got me motivated to carry on creating more :) This time I will not be so shy and try to make the video a little more fun! Thanks again

Well done bud, just checked out your first vlog. Keep it up, it's going to get easier with each video, trust me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back