Vlog 18+ Vlog colabaration

MegaFlummoxed

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I have a bit of an idea and I would be interested to see if anybody else would like to join in. I would be looking for 1 or 2 other people to take part. The basic idea is that every Saturday we would take it in turns to name a topic or tag ect. That person would then do the first vlog on that topic say on the Monday, the other 2 in the colab would take the next 2 days. What I would really like to then see is, the viewers make video responses to the topic and on the Friday whoever’s topic it is gets to pick one to be shown on the channel.

At the moment I'm thinking the first week or two would probably be kind of get to know you weeks. I think it would be good if we could cover some fun topics but also some more serious ones as well. If it sounds like something you could be interested in let me know below.

MegaFlummoxed

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Honestly because I'm a fair bit over 18 and just think the dynamics would work better that way. I see a lot of colabs for under 18s and really enjoy the content they make but they are not really something I would feel comfortable joining.

Stuart Swanson

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey, are you saying we need to meet up? Or talk online.....may be a problem as i work 6 days a week? Im 22 by the way

MegaFlummoxed

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Thanks guys for showing intrest. I will send a message around in the next few days. I think it would be good if we could get a girl on board as well so if there are any girls intrested please just leave a message.

dylanwootwoot

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
hopes its not to late to join.[DOUBLEPOST=1372737266,1372737066][/DOUBLEPOST]just wondering, is this going to be like Our 2nd Life's channel collab

MegaFlummoxed

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I'm afraid I have had some stuff come up so I'm not going to be able to run this colab. I hope you guys find great colabs to be part of.