• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

133 Subscribers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought I would even get to 50 to be honest! I am so pleased to have 133 subscribers on my YouTube. Just knowing people would actually support me in what I do is so comforting and almost tear-jerking. I have always been the unpopular one in school but that was 6 years ago! I still sometimes feel like an outcast and YouTube is a way for me to connect to people who have the same interests as me.

I couldn't thank them enough! To me they are like real friends and some I consider as family. I hope to reach 150 by Christmas but if not it don't matter, I have a saying and it goes like this:

"I'd much rather have a hundred subscribers who love watching my videos than a thousand who just want something to watch at the end of the day"

I never thought I would even get to 50 to be honest! I am so pleased to have 133 subscribers on my YouTube. Just knowing people would actually support me in what I do is so comforting and almost tear-jerking. I have always been the unpopular one in school but that was 6 years ago! I still sometimes feel like an outcast and YouTube is a way for me to connect to people who have the same interests as me.

I couldn't thank them enough! To me they are like real friends and some I consider as family. I hope to reach 150 by Christmas but if not it don't matter, I have a saying and it goes like this:

"I'd much rather have a hundred subscribers who love watching my videos than a thousand who just want something to watch at the end of the day"

awesome congrats! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back