• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1000 Subscribers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGuyNamedOcean

YTtalk Mad
I know it may be a small number for some of you but today I hit 1000 subscribers and I am over the moon about it!! Its my first 1k, and looking back I only had 250 in july. So to go from 250 to 1000 in half a year or so for me feels pretty amazing! heres hoping 2014 brings more joy! :D

Congrats! I'm hoping to increase my viewership as well, and I'm glad to hear that you've had such amazing growth in such short time! Hoping that next year produces even better results!

I know it may be a small number for some of you but today I hit 1000 subscribers and I am over the moon about it!! Its my first 1k, and looking back I only had 250 in july. So to go from 250 to 1000 in half a year or so for me feels pretty amazing! heres hoping 2014 brings more joy! :D

oh wow that's so awesome! One of the hardest milestones to get to I hear! So well done!!! :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back