• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1000 Subscribers by 2014? [Only 9 Days Remaining]

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the start of this year i was at about 200 subscribers and i made myself a mega goal to hit 1000 subscriber before 2014. I'm currently at 657 and so i don't think i will make it although i think i have come quite far this year and I've improved a lot. I hope i can atleast hit 666 by 2014 aha!

What was your milestone goal for 2014? Did you reach it?

My milestone was 100 at the end of the year. I think I might hit it. It's going to be really close though.

My milestone was 100 at the end of the year. I think I might hit it. It's going to be really close though.
Hey, you should join a League Of Legends forum. I know that HackForums.net has a League of Legends sub forum on there where you could share your videos! There are a lot of users on there! Say that 'GeorgeBaker' was your refferer when signing up! Thanks bro :) Goodluck!

Hey, you should join a League Of Legends forum. I know that HackForums.net has a League of Legends sub forum on there where you could share your videos! There are a lot of users on there! Say that 'GeorgeBaker' was your refferer when signing up! Thanks bro :) Goodluck!
Cool. I will check it out right now. Thanks. :)

Subscribed to you. Only one extra, but still. I wanted to help out a bit. :)

I wanted 500 but I think that was a little unrealistic.
Subscribed to you too! Merry Holidays! :D

My milestone was to get a camera before the new year, which I have achieved, however now I am too lazy to make any videos. They'll come soon.

*takes sip from Piña Colada*

Subscribed to you. Only one extra, but still. I wanted to help out a bit. :)

Subscribed to you too! Merry Holidays! :D

My milestone was to get a camera before the new year, which I have achieved, however now I am too lazy to make any videos. They'll come soon.

*takes sip from Piña Colada*

lol thank you. What camera did you get???

lol thank you. What camera did you get???
I got the Logitech C920. Only to find out that my computer can't handle any quality above 720, so that kind of discouraged me from making videos. But, I just accepted that I'll have to record in that quality until I can get a better computer, which could be years from now.

I got the Logitech C920. Only to find out that my computer can't handle any quality above 720, so that kind of discouraged me from making videos. But, I just accepted that I'll have to record in that quality until I can get a better computer, which could be years from now.

Nice! 720p should be good for now.

Congrats on your views and good luck with your milestone :). I did hit my view milestone of 1 million views but I'm falling a bit short on my 2000 subber one :p. Either way I'm happy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back