• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1000 subs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Stevenson

Who knows what I do!
I'm posting this now, because I don't intend to be on the internet over Christmas, really!

My aim for this year was to get 600 subs before Christmas day, which would have been tripling my 2012 sub count. I have broken 1000 subs, which is amazing!

Social blade thinks I'll beat 5,000 next Christmas - If you have never been on Social blade, go it is awesome for realistic targets!

If anyone with a sub count over 200 wants to do subscriber box for subscriber box - Leave me a message on here, and we'll do it! :D

NOTTTOM

I'm posting this now, because I don't intend to be on the internet over Christmas, really!

My aim for this year was to get 600 subs before Christmas day, which would have been tripling my 2012 sub count. I have broken 1000 subs, which is amazing!

Social blade thinks I'll beat 5,000 next Christmas - If you have never been on Social blade, go it is awesome for realistic targets!

If anyone with a sub count over 200 wants to do subscriber box for subscriber box - Leave me a message on here, and we'll do it! :D

NOTTTOM

oh wow I'm so jealous!!! :D Congratulations!!!!! :):)

NOTTTOM
Congratulations on your 1000 subscribers! I am envious of your audience and wish you the best of luck :)

I just checked your channel and it has 1104 now!! Congrats! I am at 999 and am excitedly waiting for my 1000th to come along.. perhaps it will happen during Christmas day. Congrats again, watching your videos now :)

Socialblade is pretty inaccurate, to be honest! All it takes is an unusually fluctuating number one day and the projected estimates mess upp completely! It thought I'd reach 100,000 by next month based on that I gained 1000 subscribers one day.[DOUBLEPOST=1387978897,1387978860][/DOUBLEPOST]Other than that, congrats! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back