• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Failproductions

Real Guillotine, Explosions, Acid, and more!
Thank you to everyone!

We started out on youtube nearly a year ago.. but we only started really growing these past two months!
August to September we jumped from 121 to 329! And then from September to October (Last night) we jumped to a little over 1000!!!

Congrats man. I just checked out your channel and everything on it is fantastic. Your branding is really great, and your thumbnails are very eye catching. Theres no mystery why youre growing so fast. Keep it up!

This is fantastic. What are your methods of growth? It seems like it takes about a year for anyone to get going.

Collabs, trying to be active on social media/yttalk/youtube/ect..., collabs, telling people we meet about what we do, ect.. Oh and collabs!

Congratulations! Thats very fast. Wish I could reach that number.[DOUBLEPOST=1476130802,1476130762][/DOUBLEPOST][DOUBLEPOST=1476130762,1476130261][/DOUBLEPOST]
Collabs, trying to be active on social media/yttalk/youtube/ect..., collabs, telling people we meet about what we do, ect.. Oh and collabs!
Just a question out of interest. What kind of collabs did you do? With small youtubers or someone who was bigger then you?

Congratulations! Thats very fast. Wish I could reach that number.[DOUBLEPOST=1476130802,1476130762][/DOUBLEPOST][DOUBLEPOST=1476130762,1476130261][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just a question out of interest. What kind of collabs did you do? With small youtubers or someone who was bigger then you?

We collabed with a couple of bigger channels. We'll be collabing with smaller channels soon too.[DOUBLEPOST=1476133040][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations dude :) very impressive!!
Thank you[DOUBLEPOST=1476146760][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats man. I just checked out your channel and everything on it is fantastic. Your branding is really great, and your thumbnails are very eye catching. Theres no mystery why youre growing so fast. Keep it up!
Thank you!

Thank you to everyone!

We started out on youtube nearly a year ago.. but we only started really growing these past two months!
August to September we jumped from 121 to 329! And then from September to October (Last night) we jumped to a little over 1000!!!
Congrats bro im in the same boat as you i created my youtube channel a year ago and wasnt getting alot of subs and almost quit but my determination got me to keep on going and because of me not quiting and believing in my channel im 200 more subs to 1k subscribers

Back