• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subs!!!

Qwikstreet

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Today my channel just hit the 100 sub mark. Not too shabby for a channel thats less than 3 months with around 20 videos and has been mostly Farm Simulator gaming. Lol. I really want to branch out to other tech and game stuff but this content seems to be working for me for now.

Attachments

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Well done, keep it up. :)

fixedsnuffle

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
right? about time :hot: 100 subs in 3 months that would be 400 in a year, seems that either I have selected a hard growing topic or not putting enough into it, or both, regardless it's good memories
I think you are selling yourself short. I think you channel is set to explode in popularity. I am watching your old WOT videos. They are pretty cool.

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I am watching your old WOT videos. They are pretty cool
it's a great game, but can be stressful when playing fast tanks, I play just a little now with slower tanks,,, thing with this game is that you can rewatch your previous games & fly around the map like on a drone while speeding up or slowing down the gameplay, meanwhile recording it, so you can create awesome cinematic shots :eek:

Reactions: fixedsnuffle