100 SUBS YAYYY!!!!!

FPSAmerica

I have finally hit 100 subscribes after 2 and a half months. I am so excited and am glad I have been able to achieve this. Thank you to all those who helped me get here. And as always have an American day.FB_IMG_1473449805253.jpg

Thank you for the support!! Keep putting good videos out there and you will get there . Don't give up[DOUBLEPOST=1474733630,1474733562][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I tryed checking your channel out and the link said it did not exist. So I was just wondering what your channel is about and how I could look it up?

Thank you for the support!! Keep putting good videos out there and you will get there . Don't give up[DOUBLEPOST=1474733630,1474733562][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I tryed checking your channel out and the link said it did not exist. So I was just wondering what your channel is about and how I could look it up?
if you just search in youtube ThruMegsEyes it should come up. And basically i just make vlogs and a few talking to the camera videos.
I have no idea why link doesn't work I've been trying to fix it for ages!!

How long have you been on ytalk?[DOUBLEPOST=1474734690,1474734469][/DOUBLEPOST]Ik that my link wouldn't work for the longest time. But I just set it up how it should be and it still didn't work. I think you need to set it up right and then just stop messing with it because I think that Ytalk needs to load the link through and if you keep messing with it like I did I don't think it gives it a chance to. Idk if that's your situation but that was mine .[DOUBLEPOST=1474734789][/DOUBLEPOST]Also nice channel I checked it out and subscribed! !

How long have you been on ytalk?[DOUBLEPOST=1474734690,1474734469][/DOUBLEPOST]Ik that my link wouldn't work for the longest time. But I just set it up how it should be and it still didn't work. I think you need to set it up right and then just stop messing with it because I think that Ytalk needs to load the link through and if you keep messing with it like I did I don't think it gives it a chance to. Idk if that's your situation but that was mine .[DOUBLEPOST=1474734789][/DOUBLEPOST]Also nice channel I checked it out and subscribed! !
thanks so much :)

Back