• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100,000 Subscribers

coconut rice

Reaction score
im new at this youtube thing, i do only livestreams on youtube of me gaming. i still dont know where to share or even get someone to watch and just to talk to during the game..

any adivce?

Chef Kendra

Chef and Video Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I make cooking videos so I'm not much help when it comes to making gaming videos, livestreaming games, etc. But there are many gamers on here that would be in a way better position to offer you some quality advice. Good luck.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I reached this milestone yesterday. I'm pretty happy about. Y'all have a good day.

Hi, good to see you again. Congrats on your continued success. You'll be getting your silver play button soon. Exciting times. :)

Reactions: Chef Kendra

Chef Kendra

Chef and Video Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, good to see you again. Congrats on your continued success. You'll be getting your silver play button soon. Exciting times. :)
Thanks, I come around from time to time to see what's going on. I just don't have much to say. :)

Reactions: Crown

foodievids

Reaction score
Congrats on a great achievement.

I'm just starting out in this niche myself so would be grateful if you could share some insights. Time taken to get to 100k, amount of uploads you have and do per week etc.

It's a crowded space for sure and I only started a couple of months ago so I know there's a long road ahead but it would be good to hear from someone who has done it.