10 Science Myths You Might Think Are Facts

LukeM

I've Got It
There’s a lot of science myths floating around. You’ve probably heard many of these and might have believed them, but in the spirit in helping you guys learn more about science I’ve decided to bust fifteen science myths.

There’s a lot of science myths floating around. You’ve probably heard many of these and might have believed them, but in the spirit in helping you guys learn more about science I’ve decided to bust fifteen science myths.

everything I knew except the last one d:
great job tho!

hey, why is ur views exploding a bad thing ?

I'm just wondering if someone's set a bot on my latest video! It might look good, but it looks odd that there's now 700 views and like 20 likes. Really confused as to why it's rocketing up so much!

I'm just wondering if someone's set a bot on my latest video! It might look good, but it looks odd that there's now 700 views and like 20 likes. Really confused as to why it's rocketing up so much!

hey man, here's hopes that its real and you get tons of new subs :D

hey man, here's hopes that its real and you get tons of new subs :D

Yeah! Still sitting on 303 and it's usually pretty instant when someone subscribes! :(

I guess we'll see. Once the stats come through I'll see where all the traffic came from (probably some dodgy country!)

Yeah! Still sitting on 303 and it's usually pretty instant when someone subscribes! :(

I guess we'll see. Once the stats come through I'll see where all the traffic came from (probably some dodgy country!)

RUSSIA!

Or Ukraine, for some reason I lost 80 subscribers from Ukraine which I never even saw subscribe :p YouTube is weird sometimes.

and scary. seriously, those dislikes ratio can be troubling with a small channel sometimes :C

Back